MOBILE CHIROPRACTIC & WELLNESS
Care that Comes to You
Book your appointment with us today!
An office visit doesn’t need to be inconvenient when the office comes to you!
Integrative Home Health Chiropractic is a mobile, house call chiropractic business owned and operated by Dr. Bill Tortoriello, bringing private, quality healthcare directly to your home or place of business in western suburban Chicago.
COMMON CONDITIONS TREATED
Chiropractic Joint Manipulation
Also known as the “adjustment”, joint manipulation involves using the Chiropractor’s hands to rapidly move, or mobilize, the joints through their normal range of motion. While not necessary, an audible, painless “click” or “crack” may be heard and felt by the patient, which is the result of harmless gas bubbles releasing within the joint fluid space.
Why get adjusted?
- instant local pain relief
- decreased muscle spasm
- restoration of joint range of motion
Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS): an approach to physical therapy and rehabilitation that teaches you better ways to move,stabilize, and exercise. DNS quickly reduces your pain, restores your functional capacity, and enhances your athletic performance, all while promoting injury prevention. Dr. Bill is a Certified DNS Instructor, teaching professional seminars around the world to other healthcare practitioners.
- McKenzie Therapy: an internationally researched and acclaimed system of assessment and management of spinal and extremity musculoskeletal disorders that has been widely used around the world for more than 60 years. It is considered the Gold standard for the conservative management of sciatica and spinal disc disorders.
A variety of local, hands-on treatment techniques aimed at muscles, nerves, trigger points, fascia, and joints that relieve pain, decrease spasm, and restore normal function.
- Dry Needling
- Active Release Technique™
- Kinesio Tape, Rockfloss
- Pelvic Blocking (SOT)
More face-to-face time
Quality assessments Effective treatments
“No Rush” Personalized Care!
We Come To You!
WHAT OUR HAPPY PATIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT INTEGRATIVE HOME HEALTH CHIROPRACTIC! *
Dr. Bill Tortoriello
Dr. Bill Tortoriello graduated from the National University of Health Sciences (NUHS) in 2006, earning the degree, Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Bill then opened his own private practice, Integrative Chiropractic, where he has dedicated his professional life to finding the most effective, natural ways to alleviate pain and restore function using conservative methods to treat both adults and children.
In addition to his private practice, Dr. Bill was adjunct faculty at NUHS, teaching courses in Functional Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, served as Team Chiropractor for Depaul University Athletics, as well as attended thousands of hours of continuing education with an emphasis in Physical Therapy, Clinical Orthopedics, and Rehabilitation.
In 2019, Dr. Bill was honored by the Prague School of Rehabilitation to be certified as a formal instructor for Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS), which is a program responsible for educating thousands of healthcare practitioners annually around the world in the realm of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation.
100% MOBILE SERVICE
Got questions? We can help. Contact Us Today!
*Individual results may vary. No guarantee of specific results is warranted or implied and your results will depend on many factors.